Special offer price from
Guide price is per person based on two sharing. Last minute departures from selected UK airports on All Inclusive. Please call for more dates and durations.
0800 091 2855
The beautiful Les Orangers Beach Resort and Bungalows hotel is a firm favourite with British holidaymakers. With a high repeat ratio of guests early booking is recommended at this award winning hotel. The hotel is set within beautiful tropical gardens. This excellent quality beachfront hotel offers a fantastic range of facilities and warm hospitality, ensuring it remains so popular with couples and families.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Directly on a golden sandy beach, within 12 acres of orange, lemon and almond trees South of Hammamet centre • 50m from shops, bars and restaurants • Courtesy shuttle bus to Yasmine and Citrus golf courses • 3km and 4km away and Bio Azur Thalasso wellness centre (subject to availability, reservation required)
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • Beachfront buffet lunch restaurant with • Asiatic and Italian à la carte evening menus (advance reservation required) • Tunisian restaurant à la carte menu (advance reservation required) • Moorish café • Beach bar • Lounge bar • Terrace bar • Disco bar • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals
SPORT & RELAXATION: Archery Multi−sports court •Tennis • Football • Beach volleyball • French bowls • Aerobics • Fitness room • Table tennis • Darts
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) • Playground • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Daytime activities and evening entertainment • Disco • 24hr reception • Wi−Fi (selected areas) • Laundry (self-service)
ROOMS: 371 rooms and 10 bungalows/suites.
Standard rooms (up to two adults plus one child) have twin or double beds plus an extra bed for a child (if required), heating (Nov-Apr), individually controlled air conditioning (usually mid Jun−mid Sep), satellite television, safe, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Superior rooms (which are larger) and Deluxe rooms (with a lounge area), both sleeping up to two adults and one child with sea views.
• Interconnecting family rooms (min. four people, max. four adults and two children).
• Standard, superior and deluxe rooms for sole use.
• Beach Bungalow suites (two adults), which are located directly on the beach with a private terrace, hammock and room service.
OFFICIAL RATING: 4 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: International branded drinks • Bottled beer • Pool/beach towels (deposit) • Currency exchange
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Drinks 24 hours, including local alcoholic drinks, some cocktails and fresh orange juice (in season)
• À la carte restaurant for dinner (reservations required)
• Regular daytime activities and evening entertainment including non motorised watersports (May-Oct), French bowls, table tennis, darts, live music and shows
• Use of sauna and one complimentary 15-minute massage (reservations required)