Guide price from
Guide price is per person. Based on 2 people sharing for 7 nights on All Inclusive. Departs from selected UK airports. Please call for more details, dates and durations.
Special Offer Hotline
0800 091 0883
Sunrise Crystal Bay Resort is set on its own private beach with a wide variety of dining options. Decorated with lush marble flooring and large spacious rooms – this hotel is simply luxurious.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On the hotel's private beach • 100m from shops • 15km from the resort centre of Hurghada
SWIM & SUN: Two outdoor pools (one heated Nov−Apr, depending on the weather) • Kids' pool and section of the main pool • Whirlpool • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • Mediterranean, roots vegetarian, Indian, Asian (opening May 2018) and Greek à la carte restaurants (reservations required) • Choice of four à la carte restaurants at the sister hotels next door (reservations required) • Four bars including beach bar • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals
SPORT & RELAXATION: Tennis • Volleyball • Aerobics • Gym (min. 12yrs) • Sauna • Table tennis • Pool table
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) • Play area • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 11yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Daytime activities and evening entertainment • 24hr reception • Wi−Fi
Deluxe Rooms (up to three adults or two adults and two children) have a double or twin beds (plus an extra bed if required), air conditioning, satellite television, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Junior Suites (up to four adults) with separate living area.
• Standard Rooms (up to three adults).
• Deluxe Rooms for sole use.
• Family Rooms with main bedroom with king size bed plus separate living area with a sofa bed.
OFFICIAL RATING: 5 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Seafood à la carte restaurant • Mini−market • Spa centre (min. 16yrs) with whirlpool, steam room, beauty treatments and massage • Freshly squeezed juice (except at breakfast) and bottled beer • Shisha • Access to the aquapark at the Sunrise Garden Beach (subject to availability)
PLEASE NOTE: gentlemen are required to wear long trousers/jeans and tops with sleeves (long or short) for dinner. The Greek à la carte is an outdoor restaurant and so will not open in the case of bad weather.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Alcoholic drinks 10am-6am, soft and hot drinks 24hrs including a selection of cocktails plus minibar restocked daily with water and every four days with soft drinks
• A range of à la carte restaurants for dinner; Mediterranean, Indian, vegetarian, Greek and Asian (from May 2018)
• Snacks, ice cream and afternoon tea and cakes
• Activities and entertainment including aquaerobics, daytime tennis, football and gym